By giving to the Annual Fund, you’ll help to sustain our great tradition of meeting the financial needs of our students, supporting a world-class faculty, and preserving and being good stewards of the physical plant and precious grounds of the school. Your help ensures that The Piney Woods School continues to pave the way in educational excellence.
Whether you’re considering giving for the first time or moving up to the next level of annual fund giving, there’s no better time to show your confidence and support in our vision and mission to keep the school at the forefront of advance learning and innovation.
Please renew your gift to the Annual Fund or, if you haven’t given in the past, consider making your first gift now.
ANNUAL FUND GIVING LEVELS
- Friend and Family Circle: under $100
- Head, Heart and Hands Society: $100 - $249
- Cornerstone Circle: $250 - $499
- Legacy Society: $500 - $999
- 1909 Society: $1,000 - $2,499
- Gold Circle: $2,500 - $4,999
Donor Acknowledgement Activities:
- Thank-you letter from the scholarship recipient.
- Recognition on website / Newsletter
For information on establishing a scholarship fund click here or contact, Sheria Smith @ 601-845-2214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.