The Piney Woods School has open enrollment for students in grades 9-12 year-round. In order to be considered for enrollment, the following items must be submitted:
- Application for Admissions
Application for Admissions
To download an application in PDF format, complete and mail to:
Office of Admissions and Enrollment
The Piney Woods School
5096 Highway 49 South ~ Piney Woods, MS 39148
The application can also be submitted via email to:
- Application Fee (non-refundable $50)
- Handwritten Essay (select one topic)
How can The Piney Woods School prepare you to be a leader?
What does Leadership mean to you?
- Recent Photo
- Transcript Request/School Report Form Completed by School Official
- Current English Teacher Recommendation
- Current Mathematics Teacher Recommendation
- Student Social History Form (signed, dated and notarized)
- Most Recent Grade Report
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Form No. 121)
Before you submit your application, please check to ensure that: (1) all forms are completed in their entirety, including the student essay and photo, (2) all necessary signatures are in place, and (3) all requested documents are included. Once your application is ready to be submitted, please pay the $50 application fee by check (ACH) or credit card. The Piney Woods School will process all completed applications received.
Once the completed application and application fee have been received. The admissions committee will start the review process. The admissions committee will evaluate the applicant’s potential for success in our program.
While a student may be accepted to Piney Woods, other information and material may be needed prior to issuance of a tuition and enrollment agreement: For example, official final grade transcripts and records from previous school, medical examination form, immunization forms and records, and certified copy of the prospective student’s birth certificate.